255 Recinto Sur, 254 Tetuan Old San Juan (San Juan, Puerto Rico, US - 00901) Built
Historic Commercial Building
Three-story historic commercial building with frontage at both Recinto Sur and Tetuan Streets. Strategic location, across from the Federal Courthouse and multiple parking facilities just one block away. First level open floor plan office, impeccable high tech style interior design, with interior patio, 18-feet high ceilings and colonial arches throughout. Second level newly renovated colonial loft with two balconies overlooking Recinto Sur and Tetuan Streets. Third level “mirador” studio with kitchenette and bathroom opens to rooftop terrace. Now available for sale at $2,800,000.
- Historic Spanish Colonial Architecture
- Multiple Parking Facilities Nearby
- 20-Feet-High "Ausubo" Beamed Ceilings
- Two Balconies
- Rooftop Terrace and "Mirador"
- Interior Patio with Skylight
- San Juan Gas Available on Premises
- High-Speed Internet Access
- 10-Year Tax Exemption Certificate (currently being renovated)
Brokered and Advertised by : Gandia B. Realty
All information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed. Prices and availability subject to changes.